Boat and RV Storage
Considered the “Sweet Spot” of Atlanta, Cobb County offers residents and visitors plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation year round. As such, finding a well-lit, convenient location to park your RV, boat, or motorhome is important for residents. For the times you need to park your recreational vehicles in between trips, our top-notch Storage Consultants are here to help you find the perfect storage solution.
City ordinances and HOAs often have strict regulations around keeping boats, RVs, jet skis, and trailers parked in driveways and public streets. Our boat and RV storage facility feature wide driveways to make trailering your boat to and from our location convenient. With extended boat and RV storage access hours, you can pick up your vehicle and be on your way to an exciting outdoor adventure in no time. Contact us today to learn more about your recreational vehicle storage options in Kennesaw.
Convenient Cobb County Location
Located on Cobb Parkway near Cobb County International Airport, our Kennesaw RV and Boat Storage Center is nearby to Georgia's most popular outdoor destinations:
- Dallas Landing Park at Lake Allatoona: Built by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers this park features a sand beach on the lake making it ideal for family-friendly outings.
- Cauble Park in Acworth, Georgia: Also featuring a sandy beach, this park features a wooded hiking trail, picnic pavilions, a playground, and a boat ramp for easy access to Lake Allatoona.
- Proctor Landing Park: Located eight miles from Space Shop RV and boat storage, this park features a volleyball court, picnic tables, and a man-made beach.
- South Shore Park: Located on Lake Allatoona, this park offers fishing access and is the ideal place to launch canoes and other small boats.
- Redtop Mountain State Park: Once an important mining area, Redtop Mountain State Park is perfect for swimming, water skiing, fishing, kayaking, and hiking.