Successful candidates should possess common knowledge, skills and abilities which include but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum of two years of On-site Management and/or Sales Management experience.
- Energetic, outgoing, customer oriented personality.
- Strong communication, negotiation, presentation, interpersonal and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to operate independently as well as lead and motivate a team.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership and management ability.
- Team building skills; organizational and staff development skills. Strong supervisory skills.
- Flexibility in working on multiple locations.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with vendors and other employees and to relay technical concerns with adequate detail, quickly and accurately.
- Ability to develop and manage budgets.
- High degree of initiative and independent judgment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Computer skills; spreadsheet and project management software capabilities.
- Able to organize work, engage in a variety of tasks simultaneously and consistently meet deadlines.
- Able to write reports and business correspondence.
- Able to apply common sense understanding to carry out complex instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org